Camping by the lake
Refreshment and nature very close
A summer day at the natural lake rounds off every day or weekend.
The spacious sunbathing lawn invites you to picnic and relax, and the large beach area with sand and a shallow entrance into the water is not just for parents with children. For sporty persons, there are six beach volleyball courts not far from the water.
A model sports club with its own jetty is also located on the lake.
Mobile toilets in both entrance areas with twice-weekly cleaning ensure a clean environment.
April to October 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., then the site is closed, October to April open all day.
In order to enable you to have a relaxed and safe stay at the lake, please note the following information:
- Swim at your own risk!
- Fishing permitted with a fishing license
- private SUP use allowed (no rental!)
- Use of motorized boats not permitted
Parking near the nature campsite
- Approx. 150 free parking spaces in the outer Pillnitzer Straße car park
- Approx. 300 free parking spaces in the Söbrigener Weg car park